|Medal of Honor: European Assault|
|Allies And Axis|
|A farm in the Ardennes Forest,Belgium|
|All Multiplayer modes except Blitzkrieg, Capture the Flag, and Artillery Flag|
|Type of Combat|
|Medium to Long Range.|
|The Campaign level Map|
Winter's Harvest is a large multiplayer map in Medal of Honor: European Assault. It is based on the single-player mission "Farmhouse Liberation."
It is playable on every gamemode except Blitzkrieg, Capture the Flag, and Artillery Flag.
Somewhere in the Ardennes Forest in Belgium, a full moon, partially covered by the clouds, shines over a farm.The wind blows softly over the snow covered ground, the water mill stopped for the season due to the frozen water. Inside the house, occupying German forces lie their heads in their makeshift beds by the fireplaces. The howling of wolves echoes eerily through the trees. Around the farm, lanterns hang lit in the windmill, barn, and various deteriating outbuildings. Before the war, this farm might have been a cozy place. Maybe after the war it'll be what it used to be. But, for now, there will be no winter's harvest.
This map is excellent for all weapons (in their proper places, of course). Rifles and Support guns work fine from medium to long range. Sniper rifles work especially well if you stay up on the windmill. Shotguns and SMGs will work if you have to fight inside the house or the barn.
- The Change Class Station and the Bazooka are both located in the outbuilding on the far left of the map (the big one).
- A Weapon Upgrade is over by the garage building (the one with the cars).
- Wolves can be heard howling throughout this map.
- Because the wind mill isn't destroyed and things are different than from the campaign, it's possible that this a different farm or it takes place before Farmhouse Liberation.
- Inside the building with the Change Class Station, there are holes in the roof. From these holes, you can see the snow is floating over the holes.
- The outbuilding next to the barn has a green color on it, almost as if someone started painting it but stopped.
- In the garage building, there's a staff car with all of its windows broken.
- There's a huge hole in the roof of the barn. If you look up at the inaccessible second floor, the walls are much brigther than the rest of the map.
- The well appears to either be frozen over or filled with snow.