The EA Press Conference got to tease us with a short gameplay video from MoH:Warfighter. More video is expected to be shown later in the week, and I will upload a video and pictures of the gameplay once one is available.
- A several minute gameplay from the campaign, in Somalia, playing as the character Stump from Task Force Mako. There is a small drone available for use. (Stump gets shot)
- There is a dynamic action breaching sequence, which players can seemingly choose how they want to breach, from the weapon, to the incapacitator
- The wonderful power of the new Frostbite 2.0 engine to the series.
- A new trailer of multiplayer showing the blue vs blue type engagements. It showcases the multiplayer skins of most of the multiplayer factions, there is also quite a bit of destruction in the game. The drone from the campaign is there, there is a jet overhead, several guns, a mortar with a controllable round, a portable recon plane that the player can throw, and many guns.
- Not like anyone would care, but there is a new Linkin Park song, so they are sure to return along with Warfighter.
So far, several multiplayer things have been confirmed via live chat with one of the managers at Danger close, including the return of Score Chains, Class specific Weapons, Sector Control and Combat Mission are due to return. And a new badass grenade called the Spider Grenade. Like i said, more can be expected in the following E3 days, hopefully more gameplay. This game looks to be the best of the series
My apologies for these very low quality photos.