|Up-close and Personal|
|Medal of Honor: European Assault|
|Allies And Axis|
|All Multiplayer modes except Artillery Flag.|
|Type of Combat|
|Close-Quarters to Medium range.|
|The Campaign level Map|
|Lights Out in the Port City|
Up-close And Personal is a small multiplayer map in Medal of Honor: European Assault.
It is playable on every gamemode except Artillery Flag.
Set in St.Nazaire, France, on the morning of March 28th, 1942, at the docks. While the clouds move quickly overhead, a battle is taking place below. A small portion of the docks is being fought over. The building that's being used by Germans is in ruins. Some of the second floor is still sturdy enough for snipers (or anyone that wants the high ground). The size of this battlefield is quite small, meaning you'll have to be up-close and personal with your enemy.
This is the second smallest map in the game (right next to Cellar Rats). However, this map is good with all classes. The amount of cover can make this map pretty competitive. Finding a good place to snipe on the Allies' side of the map can be a bit difficult, but, there is one in the corner on top of some boxes that'll give you a good view of the otherside of the map.
- A Weapon Upgrade is located on the top of some crates near the center of the map. The Change Class Station is right next to it.
- The Bazooka is on the other side of the map from the Weapon Upgrade and Change Class Station, just outside the Allies' base.
- There is propaganda written in both German and English on this map.
- Next to the German base, there is a hole in the wall revealing a room that is completely empty and doesn't appear to even have a door.
- There is also a warehouse that is completely empty inside, too. It's only visible if you jump and look in from the window.
- This map is probably taking place after "Lights Out in the Port City".
- It's odd that there are no sounds of sea gulls despite this map being next to the ocean.