- "The Medal of Honor team would like to thank all those who participated in the beta and helped make our multiplayer even better."
- — Opening Words
The MOH Experience Part 1: Fallen Angel is the first of a series of trailers released for Medal of Honor (2010) showcasing the various moments that players could expect to encounter through playing the game's singleplayer and multiplayer modes.
The trailer features gameplay of a Combat Mission match on the map Shahikot Mountains, where the soldiers of Python 1 are trying to exfiltrate out of the place from oncoming OpFor insurgents by clearing out their stronghold, which houses their anti-air guns. The gameplay is shown from the viewpoint of a Python 1 Rifleman using the FN2000 assault rifle. Later on, the player picks up a dead enemy's TOZ-194 and uses it for a while before picking up another dead enemy's G3 rifle. Some of the Score Chains featured in the trailer include Match Ammo, Artillery Strike, and the Jammer. The trailer ends just as the Python 1 reaches the enemy's stronghold, the last objective of the map.
Here at EA, we want to make sure our fans know that we're listening. That's why we we've created The MOH Experience, a series of uncut, unedited single player and multiplayer videos we've put together to show our audience what they can expect when Medal of Honor launches on October 12.
- This was the first trailer released for the game that showed the HUD (heads-up display) for the multiplayer mode that existed for the final version of the game. Some of the features were changed from the beta version, including:
- The score pop-ups on the upper-center of the screen do not have an orange haze to them.
- The font used for some of the words displayed on the HUD are white instead of blue and look less blurrier on the edges.
- The score chain counter and the rewards switched positions on the bottom-right hand corner of the HUD.