|The Grapes Of Wrath|
|Medal of Honor: Vanguard|
|U.S. Airborne and Germans|
|Somewhere near Normandy, France (speculation)|
|All multiplayer modes.|
|Type of Combat|
|Medium to Long Range|
|The Campaign level Map|
This map takes place in a ruined vineyard in the French countryside. With holes in the ground and a hole in the house on the hill, there isn't going to be any treading of grapes for wine but for wrath.
This map is relatively small and consists of many open areas. There are two MG nests on the map: one on the wall at the bottom of the hill and one inside the house emplaced on what's left of the wall. Plays well with Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch.
- The Ammo Station is located in the center of the map up the stairs from the lower grounds of the map.
- There is an MP-40 pickup located in the house connected to the wall with the MG-42 mounted on it.
- There is a Thompson pickup located at the top of the hill across from the Ammo Station.
- There is a BAR pickup in the destroyed house.
- The Grapes Of Wrath is a book written by John Steinbeck.
- The ambience on this map consists mostly of wind, a few distant explosions, and birds chirping. It is one of the quietest background ambiences in the game.
- There is more to the vineyard outside of the map. However, it is not accessible.
- From the window in the lowest house on the map, it would appear that the map takes place close to a cliff.