|Task Force Mako|
|Appears in||Medal of Honor: Warfighter|
|Country||United States of America|
|Type||Special Operations Task Force|
|Active||2000's (possibly 2010's)|
Task Force Mako is a team of Tier 1 U.S. Navy SEALs from United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU, formally SEAL Team Six) under Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). It consists of a small number of veteran Operators from AFO Neptune who have extensive combat experience working together in a variety of operational theaters. They are led by a Senior Chief with a reputation of near mythical proportions.
They initially start with four members; Mother, Preacher and Voodoo form AFO Neptune as well as Stump, who appears to be Rabbit's replacement. After the earlier events of the game with Mother and Preacher part of the OGA TF Blackbird, Mako is left short handed, with just 2 operators. To bring Mako back to strength Dingo, Tick, Mako 5 and Mako 7 join the Task Force. Although during Shore Leave at least 8 SEALs from Mako are seen jumping from the C-17, including Stump.
First half of the game(chronologically):
- Mother, Mako 1 (Team leader, reassigned to TF Blackbird)
- Preacher, Mako 2 (Playable, reassigned to TF Blackbird)
- Voodoo, Mako 3
- Stump, Mako 4
Rest of the game:
- Voodoo, Mako 1 (new team leader)
- Stump, Mako 4 (playable character)
- Dingo, Mako 2
- Tick, Mako 3
- Mako 5
- Mako 7
Additionally for the last mission:
- LaRue OBR 5.56
- FN SCAR
- DD MK18
- McMillian CS5
- LaRue OBR 7.62
- McMillian TAC-300
- HK 45CT
- MK16 PDW
- HK MG4
- MUSA Robot
- "Mako" could refer to the Isurus shark, as their insignia suggests.
- It seems each member of Mako has a specific number, with Mako 1 always being the team leader. It is unknown if the two other members seen parachuting in Shore Leave are Mako are #6 and #8, although it is a probable, it remains as speculation.
- Mako 30 was the call sign for the DEVGRU team inserted at the top of Takur Ghar mountain in Operation Anaconda in Afghanistan in 2002. "Task Force Mako" is likely a tribute to this team, which also appears to be the inspiration for AFO Neptune in Medal of Honor (2010).
- Mako members in Shore Leave wear Kaenon sunglasses.