Sniper's Last Stand - Brittany, France
August 20, 1944.
Our latest field reports say that a King Tiger is undergoing minor maintenance and tread repairs in a small town about ten miles from Brest. Your tank crew has been released from its duties in the 6th and has standing orders to rendezvous with you in this town. Frequent contact with German snipers was reported by soldiers from the 28th moving through the area, so I can't be more specific as to the crew's location - they'll find a safe spot to take cover until you find them.
Now for the hard part. The Germans have the tank well guarded in a highly defensible position - somewhere near the local town hall. Capture and clear out that town hall, and get your crew safely to the King Tiger.
The town's been shelled heavily for over a week, creating the ideal terrain for enemy snipers to prey upon our troops. You'll be hunting some truly skilled snipers amongst the rubble, so move carefully and take your time.
Good luck, Lieutenant. This veteran crew has seen plenty of fellow Shermans annihilated by German Tigers on the battlefield, and they're very eager to return the favor.
Colonel, U. S. Army,
- Locate the bazooka team.
- Get past the gate into the rest of the town.
- Proceed to the south edge of town.
- Find the tank crew.
- Defeat the Panzer tank.
- Keep the tank crew alive and infiltrate city hall.
- Steal the King Tiger with the tank crew.
Background music Edit
- "Sniper Town" (Parts 1 and 2, MoH: Allied Assault soundtrack)
- During the first part of the level a few allied soldiers can be seen in the level. If the player protects them enough they will follow the player to the second part of the level, although protecting them is very difficult due to the enemy snipers can kill them with a single shot.