Saved By Sacrifice is the third campaign mission in Medal of Honor: Airborne.
This mission takes place on D-Day; the Allied invasion of Normandy. The map is in an uphill area, with large, grassy fields to the south, a network of trenches in the middle, and a set of bunkers to the north.
- Secure Audouville Battery
- Collect M18 Bundles
- Clear and Secure Spotting Tower
- Destroy Radar Antenna Relay
- Knock Out Tiger Tank
- Clear Concrete Casement
- Clear Pillboxes
Skill drops Edit
- Near the green flare safe zone here, there are two skill drops in the large houses.
- In the small ruined house between the spotting tower and the radar antenna.
- There are another pair of drops near the spotting tower. One of them is near the concrete bunker outside, while the other is a narrow concrete wall near the entrance to the tower.
Any weapon previously unlocked will be available for the player. Only two new weapons will be introduced, the StG-44 assault rifle and the M18 Recoiless Rifle, which is mainly for destroying the Tiger tank.
- At the beginning of the mission, when the C-47's left engine is on fire, one soldier reported what he found to a pilot named Jimmy. This may be a nod to James Patterson from the previous games, who has experience with the plane.