|Road to Stalingrad|
The in-game loading screen.
|Previous level||Operation: V2 Silence|
|Next level||Climbing Mamayev Hill|
|Game||Medal of Honor: European Assault|
|Character||Lieutenant William Holt|
|Team||Soviet Armed Forces|
|Place||Near Stalingrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union|
|Date||28 January 1943|
|Objective||Destroy the rail gun,|
Road to Stalingrad is the seventh campaign level featured in Medal of Honor: European Assault.
- LT William Holt (player character)
- Walther Neumann (nemesis)
On the night of 28 January 1943, Lieutenant William Holt, an American agent with the Office of Strategic Services, has made his way to the outskirts of Stalingrad in the Soviet Union and made contact with elements of the Soviet Armed Forces. Along with Dimitri and his unit, he scouts a German-occupied village and learns of a large rail gun located nearby. Holt splits up from the Soviet troops and advances into the town in order to destroy the rail gun, with the option of making contact with local Russian Partisans for support. Holt must then seize a nearby church and defend it from a German counter-attack. Next, he must locate and kill the German officer Walther Neumann and retrieve a reconnaissance dossier on the Ardennes Forest. Additionally, Holt may also destroy a trio of Panzer IV tanks and sabotage a nearby radio communications tower.
With his objectives complete, Holt continues to make his way deeper into the city of Stalingrad.
- Destroy German rail gun (0/3)
- Destroy ammunition depot (optional)
- Eliminate Walther Neumann
- Destroy communications tower (optional)
- Secure and defend the church
- Destroy three Panzer IV tanks (optional)
- Obtain Ardennes Forest recon dossier
- Locate the Russian Partisan fighters (optional)
Starting loadout Edit
- Main article: Road to Stalingrad/transcript