Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rifleman class is a class featured in Medal of Honor (2010). The standard fighting man of any armed force, these soldiers are veritable jacks-of-all-trades. Armed with an automatic rifle or portable light machine gun for engagements at all ranges and a Combat Knife or Axe for extreme close-range engagements, an experienced rifleman can be a force to be reckoned with.
The rifleman is armed with several things as standard equipment.
- M16A4, F2000, AK-47, M249, PKM
- GP-25, M203, GL1
- M9, Tariq pistol
- Combat Knife or Axe
- M83 smoke grenade
- Level 1 Regular - Extra Magazine - An extra magazine of ammunition obtained from the quartermaster.
- Level 2 Expert - Red Dot Sights---Experienced soldiers will replace their iron sights with reflex sights.
- Level 3 Veteran - Light Machine Guns - Providing more firepower and a larger magazine for sustained fire, the Light Machine Gun is an option for rifleman. (M249/PKM)
- Level 4 Operator - Suppressors - Improved stealth and reduces recoil at the expense of damage. Your muzzle flash is hidden and you will no longer show up on the minimap when firing.
- Level 5 Commander - Open-Tip Ammunition - These bullets trade range, accuracy and quantity for increased wounding capabilities.
- Level 6 Elite - Combat Scopes - Long range combat scopes vastly increase operation range.
- Level 7 Tier 1 Recruit - Muzzle Brakes - Recoil compensators that improve accuracy with a slight range & damage reduction.
- Level 8 Tier 1 Regular - Veteran Assault Rifles - Veteran versions of standard fire arms are a trademark of more experienced soldiers.
- Level 9 Tier 1 Expert - Veteran Light Machine Guns - Veteran versions of the standard machine guns are a trademark of more seasoned soldiers.
- Level 10 Tier 1 Veteran - Enemy Assault Rifle - Tier 1 operators and elite soldiers may sometimes opt to use the enemy’s arsenal instead.
- Level 11 Tier 1 Operator - Better Sidearm - An improved version of the stock sidearm.
- Level 12 Tier 1 Commander - Pistol Ammo - Veteran soldiers make sure they have enough ammo for their sidearm.
- Level 13 Tier 1 Elite - Enemy Light Machine Gun - Tier 1 operators and elite soldiers may sometimes opt to use the enemy’s arsenal instead.
- Level 14 Tier 1 Warfighter - Extra Grenade - Having an extra grenade at the ready can tip the scales in many battles.