Rangers Lead the Way - Algeria, North Africa
November 7, 1942
Good work on infiltrating the coastline. It's time to get down to business. We've procured two captured German Opel transport trucks for this part of the mission. They will take your squad to a shoreside village that leads into the town of Arzew, where our missing agent last reported in. Take control of this village quickly, and try not to let any sentries slip away to warn other troops in Arzew. You'll be part of the assault team in the first truck.
German occupation forces are reported to be light in this area, but in my experience, you're better off taking that with a grain of salt. There's no point in taking unnecessary risks. Captain Richards will be in command of the mission, so pay close attention to his orders. Lieutenant Powell, as second in command, you will be bringing up the rear and supporting the assault on the village.
One more note - watch your ammo. The M1 Garand doesn't reload easily in the middle of a clip, so you'll have to fire off the whole clip before you can reload again.
Colonel, U. S. Army,
- Infiltrate the German occupied village.
- Check the door.
- Man the MG42 mounted machine gun.
- Hold off the reinforcements.
- Continue on your mission.
- MP-40 (If not already in possession of the Thompson)
- M1A1 Thompson (If not already in possession of an MP-40)
- MG42 (Mounted)
- It's possible to keep Private Allen and Private Wilson from dying, but you have to protect Allen and kill the straggler who usually kills Wilson.
- If you haven't picked up an MP40 yet, you can take Captain Richards' Thompson.
Background Music Edit
- Panzer Blockade (MoH: Underground soundtrack)