|Medal of Honor: Vanguard|
|U.S. Airborne and Germans|
|All multiplayer modes.|
|Type of Combat|
|Close Quarters to Medium Range|
|The Campaign level Map|
Based off of the town square in the campaign mission Der Bunker, this map takes place on the island of Sicily in an unknown town. It mostly consists of an open courtyard in front of the main building with various furniture and other items strewn about for cover. The building in question has obviously been trashed. There are only two buildings you can enter and one breezeway on the far right of the map; all but the building on the far left have weapon pickups in them. On opposite sides of the courtyard are two MG nests.
This map is perfect for both Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch. The upstairs in the far left building isn't a good place to stay if you're not going to be able to defend yourself from both the windows and stairs.
- The Ammo Station is located in the center of the map in front of the fountain.
- There is an MP40 pickup at the end of the breezeway.
- There is a Thompson pickup down the stairs near the building with the second floor.
- There is an StG-44 pickup in the building nearest the breezeway (the building with the stairs leading to an inaccessible door).
- There is a BAR pickup on the opposite side of the stairs leading up to the MG42 nearest the breezeway.
- The map appears to be just the town square section from Der Bunker.
- The puddle in front of the stairs of the breezeway looks to be discolored water or even gasoline.
- The ambience appears to go completely silent after a while before starting back up.
- Like in Day At The Park, the windows don't make any sounds when broken.