|Previous mission||Day Of Infamy|
|Next mission||Fall of the Philippines|
|Game||Medal of Honor: Rising Sun|
|Weapons||Mark 17 Twin 50 caliber aircraft mount|
|Place||Battleship Row, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii|
|Date||December 7, 1941|
|Multiplayer map||Battleship Raiders|
Pearl Harbor is the second mission in Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. It is an on-rails mission in which Griffin is controlling the turret of a PT boat.
- Defend Battleship Row
- Escort USS Nevada
- Shoot Down 20 Planes
- Shoot Down 75 Planes
Defend the US fleet against the second wave of attacking planes. Protect the USS Nevada as she tries to escape the harbor.
While the attack on Pearl Harbor would be counted as one of history's great tactical victories, it would also rank among one of the greatest strategic mistakes. The devastation united a divided nation and forced immediate entry of the US into the war, whose greater size and industrial capacity led inevitably to Japanese defeat. The United States had also entered the war in Europe to and fought against Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy as a result of the Attack on Pearl Harbor.
- The ships present in the level include the:
- When the USS Arizona is destroyed, all planes in the sky suddenly disappear.
- This is the only level where the player cannot refill his health, thus making this level much more difficult for hard mode.
- This is also the only level where no NPCS assist the player, meaning the player is the only one to shoot the planes.
- Silas Whitfield can be seen if one looks behind them in the back of the PT boat. It appears he is handling something below deck.
- The ships in the Battleship Row are not solid models. Thus, planes and bullets will simply fly through them (with the exception of the ones that are intended to crash into the ships).
- In the game, the USS Oklahoma and USS Nevada are shown to have all the turrets armed with triple guns. Historically, turrets 2 and 3 should have dual guns; not triple. In addition, all the turrets on the USS Maryland and USS West Virginia should have dual guns.