Medal of HonorEdit
The Panzerschreck appears in the original Medal of Honor, but only for enemy use and can not be picked up by the player
Medal of Honor: Allied AssaultEdit
In Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, the Panzerschreck first appears in Mission 1, used by the Germans to destroy the jeep you are manning. In Mission 3 it can be picked up by the player to destroy the halftrack and the Tiger tank. It also appears in Mission 5 used by German troops to destroy the player's King Tiger tank.
Medal of Honor: FrontlineEdit
In Medal of Honor: Frontline the Panzerschreck is only found being carried by certain enemies. It is first seen when an officer fires one to destroy the truck James Patterson is riding on in the level The Golden Lion. Unfortunately, this is unobtainable. A squad of troopers carry them in Arnhem Knights, and their weapons can be used against a panzer further in the level. Finally, it can be found in the level Riding Out the Storm, and can be carried until the end of Derailed!. It's cumbersome sighting system make it a difficult weapon to use compared to the M9A1 Bazooka
Medal of Honor: Airborne Edit
|Medal of Honor: Airborne|
7-13, depending on upgrades
approx. 5 seconds.
The Panzerschreck is the most common anti-tank weapon found in Medal of Honor: Airborne, and is not as powerful as its American counterpart, the M18 recoiless rifle, but can be just as good for knocking out tanks. It is used by Panzergrenadier infantry.
- Adjustable Iron Sights: Variable zoom
- Satchel: Larger ammunition capacity
- Musette Bag: Even larger ammunition capacity
- When looking at the world model of the weapon, no face shield is present, but from first person, a shield is clearly visible.
- The ammunition boxes have a label on the inside of the lid saying: "GERMAN SUPER SCALE 120mm" This is interestingly written in English and not German.