This is a list of all console trophies for the PlayStation 3 remastered version of Medal of Honor: Frontline. There are 46 including two secret trophies, found in The Golden Lion and Operation Repunzel.
|What do You Want, a Medal?||Earn All Available Trophies in Medal of Honor: Frontline||Platinum|
|A Day At the Beach||Complete the Level Your Finest Hour||Bronze|
|Making it Rain||Complete the Level Into The Breach||Bronze|
|Boom Goes the Dynamite||Complete the Level Special Cargo||Bronze|
|I Blowed Up U-boat||Complete the Mission A Storm in the Port||Bronze|
|Listen Y'all It's a Sabotage||Complete the Level The Golden Lion||Bronze|
|Next Time Buy a Safe||Complete the Level Operation Repunzel||Bronze|
|They Should Write a Book...Or Maybe a Movie||Complete the Level Nijmegen Bridge||Bronze|
|Panzerschreck the Third||Complete the Mission Several Bridges Too Far||Silver|
|Tickets Please||Complete the Level Riding Out the Storm||Bronze|
|The Little engine That could Not||Complete the Mission Rolling Thunder||Silver|
|Grand Theft Aero||Complete the Mission The Horten's Nest||Silver|
|Hero at Normandy||Earn Army Distinguished Service Medal||Bronze|
|Come Sail Away||Earn the Army Commendation Medal||Silver|
|Found the Needle||Earn the Soldier's Medal||Silver|
|I Think it's Dutch||Earn the Dutch WWII Commemorative Cross Medal||Silver|
|Striking Lightning||Earn the Legion of Merit Medal||Silver|
|Bug Spray||Earn the Distinguished Flying Service Cross||Silver|
|Heavy Medals||Earn All Medals||Gold|
|Full Frontal||Complete the Game On Any Difficulty||Silver|
|You Still Aren't as Tough as Audie Murphy||Complete The Game On Hard Difficulty||Gold|
|Darth Nader||Kill 3 Enemies With 1 Grenade||Bronze|
|Hokey Pokey||Get 20 shots in each shot location (Head, Torso, Groin, each leg, and each arm)||Bronze|
|I Said Dance!||Make 20 enemies hop around by shooting them in the foot.||Bronze|
|Crackshot||Get 50 headshots||Bronze|
|Ballbuster||Get 50 shots in the groin||Bronze|
|Hit 'Em In The Face||Get 20 Melee Kills||Bronze|
|Less is More||Kill 1000 Enemies||Silver|
|Trigger Happy||Fire 5000 shots||Bronze|
|Thirsty||Use 25 Medical Canteens||Bronze|
|Is It Monet or Manet?||Look behind 15 pictures in Operation Repunzel||Bronze|
|What time is it!?!||Destroy 15 clocks in Operation Repunzel||Bronze|
|Kicking It Really Old School||Play Any Level using the Classic MoH Control Scheme||Bronze|
|Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.||Get 50 kills with the shotgun||Bronze|
|You Can't Go Wrong With the Classics||Get 50 kills with the M1 Garand||Bronze|
|Pistol Pete||Get 50 kills with the Colt .45 or the Walther P38||Bronze|
|Burp Gun||Get 50 kills with the MP-40||Bronze|
|Longshot||Get 50 kills with the Springfield '03||Bronze|
|Sturmgewehr and Drang||Get 50 kills with the StG-44||Bronze|
|Have you met my friend, Tommy Gun?||Get 50 kills with the Thompson SMG||Bronze|
|Shhhh!||Get 25 kills with the Welby & Scott Silenced Pistol||Bronze|
|BAR None||Get 50 kills with the Browning Automatic Rifle||Bronze|
|Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Pineapple||Get 50 kills using grenades||Bronze|
|ET Goin' Home||Find the UFO in the level On Track||Gold|
|Drinking Problem||Spill three drinks in The Golden Lion||Bronze|
|That Bread IS Delicious… Healthy Too||Eat bread to regain health||Bronze|
- The trophy "Sturmgewehr and Drang" is a reference to the German music and literature genre, "Sturm und Drang".
- "Pistol Pete" is a reference to Medal of Honor: Rising Sun.
- "Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart" is a reference to the Evil Dead series, where protaganist Ash works at S-Mart and yields a shotgun.
- "Darth Nader" is a reference to the Star Wars character, Darth Vader.
- "Grand Theft Aero" is a reference to the video game series Grand Theft Auto by Rockstar Games.
- "The Little Engine that could Not" is a reference to the children's story and film, The Little Engine that Could.
- "Tickets Please" is a reference to the Spielberg film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- "Panzerschreck the Third" is a reference to Shrek the Third.
- "They Should Write a Book...Or Maybe a Movie" is a reference to the book and film A Bridge Too Far
- "ET Goin' Home" is a reference to the Spielberg film E.T.
- "Boom Goes the Dynamite" is a reference to the YouTube viral video of the same name.
- "You Still Aren't as Tough as Audie Murphy" refers to Audie Murphy, who won the most awards out of any soldier in World War II, including the Medal of Honor.