The K3 SAW is a South Korean light machine gun featured in Medal of Honor: Warfighter. The K3 SAW is resembling the FN Minimi and uses a standard 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge. The K3 entered service in 1989 and replaced the M60 for the South Korean Armed Forces. The K3 has the same role as the M249 in the US Army.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Edit
The K3 SAW is unlocked at Rank 27 along with the UDT Heavy Gunner. It is functions as the same as the M249 with high mobility, rate of fire and recoil. The K3 is advised to use it with a bipod against enemies within short range due to the lack of reduction of recoil when it is deployed. The K3 best used in short bursts but the weapon is hard to control and takes time to get used to it.
- Optic: Trijicon TA11MGO-M249 ACOG
- Barrel Assembly: K3 SAW Standard Barrel + Handguard,
- Muzzle Style: Flash Hider
- Reciever Group: K3 SAW Para Stock (Extended)
- Magazine Style: 100-Round Ammo Pouch
Other customization options are same as for the M249.