|Hold The Line|
|Medal of Honor: Vanguard|
|U.S. Airborne and Germans|
|Siegfried Line, Germany|
|All multiplayer modes.|
|Type of Combat|
|Medium to Long Range|
|The Campaign level Map|
A misty morning starts along the Siegfried Line, recently reactivated since after the end of World War 1. From the bottom to the top of the hill, a slaughter is about to take place. You only have one goal--hold the line!
This is the final (in the map order) multiplayer map. It is one of the smallest ones, probably a little bit smaller than Countryside Walk. It has four weapon pickups located up the hill and in the two bunkers. There are two MG nests on the map; one at the bottom of the hill and one at the top in the trenches.
- The Ammo Station is located at the bottom of the hill in front of the MG-42.
- There is a BAR pickup at the bottom of the hill by the MG-42 as well.
- There is a Thompson located at the top of the hill in front of the MG-42.
- There is an MP-40 pickup located in the left bunker.
- There is an StG-44 pickup located in the right bunker.
- There is a half-track at the bottom of the hill.
- There are two sets of radios and beds inside the bunkers.