|Baron Ulbricht Rudolf von Sturmgeist|
|Appears in||Medal of Honor: Frontline|
|Affiliations||Allgemeine-SS, Nazi Germany|
|Status||Deceased (Killed in Action)|
|Death||September 27th, 1944|
Rudolf Ulbricht 'Freiherr' von Sturmgeist is the main antagonist of the 4th (6th if counting the Allied Assault expansion packs) game in the Medal of Honor series, Medal of Honor: Frontline.
Sturmgeist is a Baron in Medal of Honor: Frontline. He is responsible for the production of the HO-IX jet for the Luftwaffe. He is also a Captain in the Allgemeine-SS, judging by both his black uniform and collar insignia. He is first seen in the level A Chance Meeting. In Rolling Thunder he is seen on his armored locomotive heading towards Gotha. He escapes Patterson by separating the train from the locomotive, but he leaves his suitcase filled with important papers. In the last mission 'Stealing the Show', he carries an StG-44. At the end of the mission, Patterson must fight him, his body guards, and almost an entire platoon's worth of German Luftwaffe and Heer soldiers. He is ultimately killed by Jimmy, who then steals the HO-IX that is being held at the base.
- His collar rank indicates that he is an SS Hauptsturmführer (Captain).
- His left collar (that indicates he is from Allgemeine SS) can't be see in any cutscene
- Sturmgeist literally means "Storm ghost" in German.
- It is strange that Sturmgeist is seen wearing the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, which can only be awarded to members of the Wehrmacht, Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine or other auxiliary service organizations, so it would be impossible for Sturmgeist to be awarded the medal because he was a member of the Allgemeine-SS, a paramilitary organization.
- In the briefing for the mission "Several Bridges Too Far ", the plans for the production of the Horten Ho 229 show Sturmgeist's full name at the bottom. His name is Baron Ulbricht Rudolf Von Sturmgeist.
- Sturmgeist wears the "Adolf Hitler" cuff title, it can be seen on his left arm.
- He is the only German enemy to give an evil laughter to the player.