|Medal of Honor: Vanguard|
|U.S. Airborne and Germans|
|Rhine River, Germany|
|All multiplayer modes.|
|Type of Combat|
|Close Quarters to Medium Range|
|The Campaign level Map|
Along the Rhine River in Germany, a large river boat lists in the water; slowly sinking due to the holes put in the hull. The sounds of the water breaking on the shore. In the distance, a couple of windmills turn slowly with the breeze, a peaceful sight among the sounds of distant battle and aircraft flying over. On one side of the ship, the dock holds a machine gun position as well as cover. On the other side of the ship, sandbags and an MG nest sit for anyone who happens to cross the line; an intimidating reality for all. Shotgun diplomacy? How about gunboat diplomacy?
This map is great for Team Deathmatch. The machine gun nests keep players on edge to peek their heads up anywhere they could be shot. Due to the presence of SMGs on the map, it can be safe to assume CQB is intended.
- There is a Thompson at the end of the dock in the Airborne spawn.
- There is an MP40 at the end of the beach on the German side.
- The Ammo Station is located on the deck of the boat, right in front of the bridge.
- The sounds of a fog horn can be heard in the distance along with birds.
- You can not get in the water below deck.