|Medal of Honor: European Assault|
|Allies And Axis|
|All Multiplayer modes except Artillery Flag and Face to Face.|
|Type of Combat|
|Medium to Long Range.|
|The Campaign level Map|
|Mission to Rocherath|
Epiphany is a medium sized multiplayer map in Medal of Honor: European Assault. It is based on the single-player mission "Mission to Rocherath."
It is playable on all gamemodes except Artillery Flag and Face to Face.
A cold wind blows through the trees, flowing up a hill to a large church in the European countryside. While the cathedral shows visible wounds of war, it is intact. In fact, service might even still happen on appropriate days. The pews in the sanctuary are scattered around intended for cover. Once a holy place, now a killing zone.
This map features a large cathedral, a large courtyard, a mid-sized entrance, along with the interior of the cathedral and another small storage building. Rifles, SMGs and Support guns are recommended due to the amount of cover and good sized distance. Sniper Rifles aren't recommended due to the lack of available verticality.
- A Weapon Ugrade is located inside the sanctuary, right next to the Bazooka.
- The Change Class Station is in the far left courtyard.
- The name Epiphany is in reference to the manifestation of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles in Matthew 2:1-12.
- Since Epiphany is celebrated on January 6th, it's possible that this map takes place on this day.
- The bell ringing in the distance appears to be from a clock. It chimes 12 times, meaning that this map possibly takes place at noon.
- Due to the layout of the church, it's possible that this church is Catholic.