|Day At The Park|
|Medal of Honor: Vanguard|
|U.S. Airborne and Germans|
|Somewhere outside of Nijmegen, Holland (speculation)|
|All multiplayer modes.|
|Type of Combat|
|Close Quarters to Medium Range|
|The Campaign level Map|
This map takes place in a ghostly, small, rural Holland town. It is the smallest multiplayer map in the game and truly shows it. Among the many buildings featured in this map, only two are enterable. Most of the battles will be taking place in the main courtyard around the machine gun nest. In all honesty, this is not going to be a day at the park.
This map is great for deathmatch more than anything. The fact that there are only two buildings and an open courtyard produces fast-paced matches that will strain almost any friendship.
- The Ammo Station is located in the center of town by the MG Nest.
- There is a Thompson pickup in the front of the first building on the far right of the MG Nest.
- There is an StG-44 pickup on the far left of the map behind the fence.
- There is an MP40 pickup in the front of the second building on the far left of the MG Nest.
- There is a BAR pickup located by one of the destroyed buildings.
- In the ambience, one can hear the sounds of people talking and a piano playing. The boarded up building appears to be where the piano sound comes from.
- This is the smallest map in the game.
- All of the destroyed buildings are empty.
- The windows in the second building can be destroyed but they won't make a noise when broke.
- Also in the ambience, there is what appears to be a distant air-raid siren.