|Medal of Honor: European Assault|
|Allies And Axis|
|Unknown. Somewhere in Russia or Europe.|
|All Multiplayer modes except Blitzkrieg.|
|Type of Combat|
|Medium to Long Range.|
Crimson Shores is a small multiplayer map in Medal of Honor: European Assault.
It is playable on every gamemode except Blitzkrieg.
Located on the edge of a forest and right by a river, this map is set somewhere in Europe (maybe even somewhere in Russia as suggested by the destroyed tank in the trench by the Allies' base). Across the river, a destroyed cityscape rises into the sky; the distant sounds of battle still echoing through the air. Boats line the beach, perhaps from an evacuation of the city or maybe even an invasion; though, not all of them made it ashore. The bridge that once connected one side of the river to the other lies in ruins. Destroyed tanks and buildings evidence that a battle has already taken place here, but was there a victor? Or did the blood of both sides stain the shore a crimson shade of red?
This map is small with plenty of low lying cover. It's great with rifles and heavier weapons like the StG44 or the B.A.R.; but, not so much with sniper rifles due to the lack of "high points" on the map. Though, if one were to play on the Axis side, they could get a good sniping spot in the building that bears the Axis flag (though there's barely any cover).
- The Bazooka is located by a tree nearest to the Axis base on the left side (if you're on the Axis side) of the first destroyed Panzer.
- A Weapon Upgrade is located right behind the wall closest to the Allies' base.
- The Change Class Station is located by the tree across the road from the Bazooka on the other side of the first destroyed Panzer.
Face to FaceEdit
- The Axis objective is located in the Allies' base right on the munitions boxes.
- The Allies' objective is in the Axis base on the dynamite boxes.
- The flag can spawn in three different locations in the center of the map: behind the walls in front of the second destroyed tank, or behind the last destroyed tank.
- The Allies' flag drop zones are right behind the Axis base on each end of the road.
- The Axis flag drop zones are right behind the Allies' base; one on the far left at the beach and one on the far right at the wall next to the barbed wire.
King of the HillEdit
- The flag is located in the front of the second destroyed tank.
- The flag shares the same spawns as Artillery Flag.
- The flag shares the same spawns as Artillery Flag and Survival.
- The flag drop zones also are the same as Artillery Flag, though randomized.
- The Bazooka spawns in its normal spot or in one of the bases.
Capture the FlagEdit
- The flags are in each of the bases.
- On the tank by the Allies' base, there appear to be faces on the turret. For example, there is what looks to be a "devil face" and a smiley face.
- Though not confirmed, Sniper Square may be the destroyed city across the river.
- There is a hidden basement in the Allies' base.
- During the explosion cutscene in the Allies' base, the flag disappears.