|Medal of Honor: European Assault|
|Allies And Axis|
|Somewhere in Europe.|
|All Multiplayer modes except Face to Face, Blitzkrieg, and Capture the Flag.|
|Type of Combat|
|Medium to Long Range.|
Crash Landing is a large multiplayer map in Medal of Honor: European Assault.
It is playable on every gamemode except Face to Face, Blitzkrieg, and Capture the Flag.
Somewhere in the mountains of Europe, a small airfield sits. The sounds of the wind whistling through the buildings sets the norm for those stationed here. British Hurricanes sit on the runway and a single C-47 Skytrain cargo plane remains parked inside the hangar. Various US Army vehicles are scattered around the hangars and planes. A concrete bunker, walls covered with propaganda, is across the hangar. Probably the command center or barracks. There is also a small underground room full of pipes and the sounds of dripping water. Outside of the wire, more hangars and bunkers follow the length of the runway.
Though considered a large map, this map isn't really big. Planes, boxes, and vehicles provide plenty of cover (even vantage points). SMGs, Support Guns, and Rifles work best here, especially if you get the upgraded weapons. Snipers probably won't fair well here.
- A Weapon Upgrade is located right in front of the Axis base.
- The Change Class Station is in front of the middle most hangar (the one that you can't enter).
- The Bazooka is in the middle of the runway, next to one of the planes.
- The true faction that owns this base is debatable because there are British planes, American vehicles, and German propaganda. It could be that it's a captured air base originally belonging to the British.
- The planes parked on the runway are British Hawker Hurricanes.
- The plane in the hangar is a C-47 Skytrain.
- Among the ambience of the wind, you can hear what sounds like dogs barking or an owl in the distance.
- In the Axis base there is a pool of what appears to be blood or oil.
- The American trucks in this map are not seen anywhere else in the game.
- The planes are not parked the same way as they are in the menu screen.
- It is quite possible that this map takes place in North Africa. The terrain is similar to the North African campaign, though these could just be reused assets.