|Climbing Mamayev Hill|
The in-game loading screen.
|Previous level||Road to Stalingrad|
|Next level||Mission to Rocherath|
|Game||Medal of Honor: European Assault|
|Character||Lieutenant William Holt|
|Team||Soviet Armed Forces|
|Place||Stalingrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union|
|Date||29 January 1943|
Climbing Mamayev Hill is the eighth campaign level featured in Medal of Honor: European Assault.
- CMSR Cherryenko
- CPT Donskoi
- Franz Gruebner (nemesis)
- LT William Holt (player character)
- LT Padorin
- LT Troffimov
- Radio intelligence to the O.S.S.
- Destroy Panzer IV tank (optional)
- Eliminate Franz Gruebner
- Destroy artillery guns (optional)
- Destroy German intelligence
- Signal the rocket strike (optional)
- Steal heavy water test logbook
- Meet with Russian officer (optional)
Starting loadout Edit
- Main article: Climbing Mamayev Hill/transcript
- This is the final mission involving the Soviet Armed Forces.
- Following the speech at the beginning of the level, Holt can be heard speaking Russian, saying "For Stalin! Let's go!"