|Medal of Honor: European Assault|
|Allies & Axis|
|Underground Tunnels, Paris, France(speculation)|
|Underground Wine Cellar|
|All except Face to Face, Capture the Flag, Blitzkrieg, and Artillery Flag|
|Type of Combat|
Cellar Rats is a small multiplayer map in Medal of Honor: European Assault.
It is playable on every gamemode except Face to Face, Capture the Flag, Blitzkrieg, and Artillery Flag.
Located in a wine cellar beneath the streets of Paris, France (speculation), this place is full of priceless barrels and bottles of wine--among other things. Beneath an opening in the roof sits a stone coffin; the remains of someone dead long before this war. Torches line the walls where no electrical lighting is routed. In a gray-colored stone room, maps hang on the walls, detailing strategic battle plans around France and Belgium. Important plans, nonetheless, Allied headquarters would love to have them. But, be careful, black rats aren't the only kind of rats in this cellar...
This map is one of the smallest in the whole game. SMGs, shotguns, and Support guns dominate on this map without question. Anyone using Rifles and Sniper Rifles won't get a kill. Maybe. But, probably not.
- Both the Bazooka and the Weapon Upgrade are both in the center room diagonal from each other.
- The Change Class Station is in the corner room with the cobwebs.
- In the center of the map and by the Change Class Station are stone coffins. It could be that this is part of the Paris Catacombs.
- The name of this map may be a reference to the nickname for people who work in wine cellars: "cellar rats".
- The sounds of rats and dripping water can be heard throughout the map.